Where can I get tested for an STI?

Question: Im afraid I have some sort of STD ;( it has me stressing out so much and worrying like crazy. Can I come there and get it checked out and get some sort of treatment for it? I don’t want my parents to know. I’m 18 years old but still live at home. Help! 🙁

Answer:  The only way to know if you have contracted an STI is to contact your local Family Planning Association, or your health provider, and get yourself tested.  Family Planning keeps all client information confidential.

Lake County Family Planning: (440)352-0608

Ashtabula County Planning: (440)992-5953