Irritation on Vagina?

so the other day i found a zip like thing on the inner of my vagina should i be worried my friend said it might just be my hormones but im kinda worried should i be..? if you could PLEASEE get back to me wit this im really worried..”

A: Unfortunately, we are not doctors, we are educators. We are unsure what you mean by a “zip”. Any time you find anything abnormal on your vagina, we would recommend seeing a doctor or nurse practitioner for an exam. If you are on some kind of hormonal birth control, you can ask your doctor if this is a side effect, but normally hormones would not cause a reaction on your vagina.