I found bumps on my testicle, do I need to see a doctor?

I performed the testicle check like posted, my left testicle has bumps on the back of it. and my testicle is kind of sore, but this isn’t always the case yesterday, it was perfectly fine, but it has done this several other times, i didn’t know if i needed to see a doctor or not?”

A: “Performing monthly testicular exams is a very effective way of getting to know what is normal and what is not normal when it comes to your testicles. Only a doctor can make a postive or negative diagnosis regarding any chnages you may have noticed. If you think something is wrong or something has changed, make an appointment with your family physician or a urologist to get checked out.”