How do I get a pregnancy verification form for my pregnant daughter?

Question: I just found out my 16 year old daughter is pregnant. I added her to my Medicaid case in May and I’m awaiting to hear if she has been added. I need to get verification of her pregnancy to turn into job and family services. Do I need to make an appointment or can I just walk in ?

Answer:  In order to value your time, please call Painesville (440-352-0608) and make an appointment to receive pregnancy verification.  We have open availability and should be able to accommodate an appointment to fit the needs of your schedule.