Filling other doctor’s prescription

“My 17 year old daughter is on birth control to help with severe cramping,and to regulate her. I lost my job and health insurance due to down sizing and my husband has lost all his overtime. His insurance will not pay for birth control and we cannot afford the entire amount each month. We do have a prescription. Is there a way my daughter can get her prescription filled through family planning at a more reasonable charge? If so, what do we need to do and how do we go about it? She has already missed 3 weeks of pills.”

A: Unfortunately Family Planning is not a pharmacy and cannot fill other doctor’s prescriptions. In order for you daughter to receive because from us, she would need to have a full exam and become a patient with us. You may call the closest office to make an appointment.