Question: Do you help women who may have endometriosis?

Answer: At Family Planning, we can see women with endometriosis. We do not have the equipment to officially diagnose endometriosis, but we can provide treatment to help with pain that someone might be experiencing. If you’d like to come in for an exam and speak with a nurse about symptoms that are occurring, please call us at 440-352-0608.